Your three month, sure-fire guide to turning your book idea into a book outline
Most authors make the mistake of sitting down to write their book without answering a few key questions that set the trajectory for their writing and set their idea apart. As a result, they end up feeling overwhelmed and stuck, spinning their wheels and never getting their idea exactly right.
Maybe this sounds like you. You have an idea that’s nagging at you, but every time you sit down to write, you find yourself hemming and hawing, not knowing where to start, what to include and what to leave out.
- Maybe you’ve written thousands of words but you’re not sure they’re really a book.
- Maybe you’ve been working on this idea for years and you wonder if you’ll ever make true progress.
- Maybe you can’t even bring yourself to start because it feels like you’re worried it won’t turn out the way you want.
You’re not alone. I can help.
My name is Allison Fallon, bestselling author and founder of Find Your Voice. I’ve helped hundreds of writers—from total beginners to bestselling authors—get out of their own way and get the words down on paper that they can be truly proud to call their own.
Writing a book can be hard but we make it very simple:
- Get it down — rather than get it “perfect” we use a set of proven tactics to help you get out of your head and finally get the idea on paper, where you can begin to shape it into what you want it to be.
- Get it organized — we use a system that works to help you take what might seem like disjointed ideas and string them together in a meaningful outline. This document is your key to the publishing industry and also your road map for writing your book.
- Get feedback — No book is written in a vacuum, so we connect you to other writers just like you who can give you the feedback you need to turn your idea into a book that reflects your authentic message.
On average, authors who engage our process write their books in half the time they spent before they joined Prepare to Publish. They also report being more satisfied with the outcome and truly enjoying the process, start to finish.
No more spinning your wheels, wondering if you’ll ever turn your idea into a book.
Join us for Prepare to Publish today and start penning the words that will have a positive impact on your own life, on your community and on the world.
PS. If you’re thinking, “I’m not really a writer” that’s fine. Even the bestselling authors I’ve worked with tell me behind closed doors they don’t feel like a “real writer”.
- If you have a book idea you’ve been harboring for years…
- If you find yourself lying awake at night wishing you could write…
- If people tell you all the time, “you need to write a book…”
- If you have a story that’s difficult and you’d like to write it—just for yourself.
This class is for you. I can help.
Join us today.